From the Lynn international piano studio of Roberta Rust 🎹Roberta Rust, faculty member
Get around with ease
星力注册送30元的捕鱼It's easy to get to where you want to go at Lynn. To reduce our carbon footprint, Lynn offers the following programs for those seeking alternative modes of transportation.
星力注册送30元的捕鱼The tram offers dedicated and accessible rides to community members daily from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. All other transports are subject to the availability of staff members and cannot be guaranteed.
- Bike share program: Ride and return one of the many free bikes on campus. Reserve at the Campus Communication Center.
- program: Reserve a car by the hour or the day. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Have your own car?
星力注册送30元的捕鱼With proper vehicle registration, all students are permitted to drive and park their cars in designated campus lots. To register your vehicle and obtain a parking sticker, visit the Campus Communication Center. Neglecting procedure will result in ticketing.
All guests who visit campus must be registered in advance, obtain a
campus sticker, and/or communicate clearly and prove with reason where
they’re going and why.
星力注册送30元的捕鱼Parking lot names and signage are identifiable by alphabet letters. The designation ensures our parking program can be maintained easily as our campus continues to evolve. Each parking lot sign is either blue and white or black and white. Vehicles with blue bar code stickers may park only in blue-signed lots, and vehicles with black bar code stickers may park only in black- and white-signed lots.
- Black- and white-signed lots for employees: A, B, C, E, H and M
- Blue-and white-signed lots for students: D, E, H, I, J and L
- Specialty lots are for short-term parking and mail pick-up: Lot I; and disabled permits: Lots F, G
- Visitors may park in lots A, E, H.
Valet services are available for public events hosted on campus.